I am dedicated to helping cancer survivors find optimal health in body, mind and spirit through my group program The Permanent Remission Project as well as through one-on-one coaching. I focus on boosting the immune system, building strength in body and mind, managing stress and establishing self-care practices.
After being a successful Health Coach for 5 years and helping over a hundred clients, I was ironically diagnosed with two back-to-back, unrelated, serious cancers. My combination of eastern and western healthy lifestyle habits (and the miracle of modern medicine) got me through it and I am now even more passionate about sharing what I know. I wrote a book called WTF?! I Have Cancer? available on Amazon, Barnes&Noble and my website, larenwatson.com.
I offer a virtual group coaching program called The Permanent Remission Project, Private Coaching, Speaking Engagements and Corporate Wellness Programs. I also blog frequently and share on most social media channels.
• Group Cancer Survivor Health Coaching
• One-on-one Survivor Health Coaching
• Cancer Wellness Public Speaking
• Corporate Wellness Lunch & Learns
• Weight loss
• Stress management
• Reducing toxins
• Correcting digestive issues
• Stabilizing moods throughout the day
• More energy--no more highs and lows
• Anti-inflammatory eating
• Cooking healthy quick meals
• Cooking for people with food allergies
• Grocery store tours
• Home pantry makeovers